Our speakers have all been kind enough to share their slides from their talks:
- The Evolution Of Responsive Design - Rachel Andrew
- Are we even designing? Like, at all? - Florence Okoye
- Design Tokens and CSS - Stuart Robson
- Have you written tests for that? - Mike Smith
- You talkin' to me? - Léonie Watson
- Guerrilla design systems - Laura Gonzalez
- Developing Software for Prisons - Nevelina Aleksandrova
- Burnout and Balance - Jessica Rose
Several attendess blogged about their experiences. Did you write something and want it featured here? Drop us a message.
- Four things from Front End North by Jaye Hackett
- I attended FrontEndNorth, here are my notes! by Rita Dias
- Sixth Story does Front End North from Sixth Story
- Front End North 2020 by Sally McGrath at Supercool
We'd also like to thank all of our attendess. We believe that supporting grass-roots events like this one helps the industry to grow and stay vibrant.
Stay tuned for more from us on how we organised this year's conference. We plan to share some data with you soon including our budget, ticket sales, and other details. The goal of this is to be transparent and to help other organisers plan for events of their own.
In Sheffield? Want to keep learning about front end development? Consider popping along to Front End Sheffield which is run on the last Thursday of everything month (not
this month in February though, the organisers are still recovering from FEN 2020!)
Attendees should receive an email questionnaire soon. If you could take the time to respond to this then we'd apprecaite it. Your feedback will help make future events better and on that note… well, keep an eye on our social media. You never know!